Tour the new ms.gov with us!
ms.gov has been optimized for you! Any device. Anywhere.
Check out www.ms.gov today!
See how government agencies in Mississippi are using mobile technology to keep you informed. Are you mobile?
Today marks the 195th anniversary of Mississippi’s statehood!
The Mississippi Territory was organized in 1798 and encompassed both modern-day Mississippi and modern-day Alabama. Mississippi, in its current configuration, was admitted as the 20th state on Dec. 10, 1817.
Visit ms.gov to learn more interesting facts about Mississippi.
2012 has been a great year for the new ms.gov! We are excited and honored to have received several awards over the last 5 months. Stay tuned to ms.gov in 2013 for more updates and new award winning features!
- Best of Web: 5th Place
- WebAward: Outstanding Website, Government
- Communicator Award for Visual Appeal
- Communicator Award for Home Page
- Communicator Award for Structure and Navigation
- Interactive Media Awards: Best in Class (Government)
- 2012 NASCIO Recognition Award
- 2012 Davey Award for Government Website
- 2012 MarCom Awards Gold Recognition
Governor Phil Bryant Declares Emergency as Isaac Aims for Mississippi
- Visit ms.gov for the latest on the storm.
Ever curious about what other users are looking for on the new ms.gov? Check out ms.gov's By The Numbers page. This weekly statistical report provides a graphical overview of the site, ranging from top searches and pages, to what states and countries users are visiting ms.gov from. Even stats on our innovative iPhone application, ms.gov mobile, can be found here.
The 2012 redesign of ms.gov gives users a wealth of new features. Among the new features is the addition of related agency content. From hunting and fishing license renewals, to resources for tourism, travel and transparency, users of ms.gov will find an ease of accessibility like never before.
ms.gov’s new Online Services page allows users to easily access over 135 online services. Citizens now have 24-hour access to Mississippi government at their fingertips. With the ability to renew licenses, for everything from fishing to nursing, citizens can complete more in less time with the new ms.gov.
Users can also:
- Quickly find pre-filtered services by category; Residents, State Employees, Business and All
- Search through our online directory of over 135 services by Keyword, Agency or Category